Featured Post

Sunday, July 14, 2013

DistroKid.com Part 7

Keeping you up-to-date:

"music from Major Stryker" album submitted to Spotify by DistroKid.com at 3:02 PM on Fri, Jul 12.

The album became live at 3:42 PM today (Sun, July 14).

You can listen to the whole album here: https://play.spotify.com/album/5ywL7dTpec7SIw5TR3gPqf

I have heard nothing further about Google Play and Amazon.

Hey Google and Amazon, wonder why iTunes is on top? You'd better up your game!

Who'd ever thunk that an album could be submitted to iTunes and be on sale in two and a half hours?

2 comments:

  1. Just chiming in to say that I'm avidly following your posts about this. A friend and I have an indy album coming out this Autumn, and it looks like DK would be a great option if it turns out to be a reliable service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm posting any new thing I discover David. In fact, I just discovered DistroKid's Twitter account (@distrokid). I'm writing a new post on it now.

    The best of luck with your album!

    ReplyDelete